Australia - January 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Australia - January 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-04-16

AUSTRALIA IT IS!
Im planning to travel in early 2017 and would like others to join me on my adventure!cheese I love meeting new people and making memories to last a life time. I want it to be the best experience yet full of laughs, crazy nights, amazing experiences, beautiful sights, unforgettable selfies and go to some amazing parties!! wink I currently live in London, I am 21 and am dying for a break from working life! If you feel the same way then why not join me on my adventure!?tongue wink
Now its down to you?!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-04-15

Hello Georgia,
I am also very interested in going to Australia for a working gap year around the time you are looking at.
I am going alone and it would be nice to have a buddy. grin
Please get in touch and ill send photos and maybe chat?
I’m a hairdresser from the midlands
Regards
Greg

Rank

Joined 2016-04-16

Hi Gregcheese
Yeah that sounds great!! You can e-mail me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)... And tell me if you have any plans etc… How exciting!cool smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-21

Hi Georgia,

I’m going to Australia in feb 2017! Hoping for the exact same as you and I can’t wait. I’m from Newcastle but will be travelling from London so if you need a travel buddy give me a shout haha cheese

Rank

Joined 2016-04-16

Hey!
Yeah that sounds fab!!!! If you can e-mail me - .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and then maybe we can Whatsapp or something!??? I would like to start planning ect ect.. And finally a girl who has responded!!!!! Thank the lord grin

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-05-24

Hi Georgia,

Travelling to Oz aswell but hopefully leave at the end of November! let me know your plans and we can sort something out for when you arrive in January. I think gathering a group of us together and travelling about would be wicked! smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-04-22

This sounds awesome. I’ll be in Europe from July-October before heading back to America but am already anxious to plan a trip soon after!

Rank

Joined 2016-06-05

I am going to Australia in January 2017. I haven’t planned an itinerary just yet but starting in Melbourne and going from there. I am traveling alone which is quite daunting but I have heard there are so many likeminded people over there it’s easy to meet new people. I don’t know whether to book a trip through STA to start me off or not, what are others doing?

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-06-12

I just graduated from high school in America, I wanted to take a break from school so I’m going on a gap year. I’m planning to go to Australia in January for a couple of months. If you need someone to travel with lets talk!

Rank

Joined 2016-07-05

Rank

Joined 2016-08-29

Lauren.w891 - 05 June 2016 12:50 PM

I am going to Australia in January 2017. I haven’t planned an itinerary just yet but starting in Melbourne and going from there. I am traveling alone which is quite daunting but I have heard there are so many likeminded people over there it’s easy to meet new people. I don’t know whether to book a trip through STA to start me off or not, what are others doing?

Hey!!

I’ve just booked a 2 week trip with STA Travel to start me off then ready to explore smile let me know if you are still interested in booking a tour and I can give you some details of my trip and dates? smile I would love a buddy to travel with. I live near London X Francesca

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-08-28

Hello everyone,

I’m Chris, 26 From East Sussex and I shall be travelling to Australia in January 2017 for 5-6 months and I literally cannot wait!

Rank

Joined 2016-08-29

Chris_Glanville - 29 August 2016 09:47 PM

Hello everyone,

I’m Chris, 26 From East Sussex and I shall be travelling to Australia in January 2017 for 5-6 months and I literally cannot wait!

n

Hi Chris, me too! smile

Can I ask how much money you are planning to take and are you going to work whilst out there?

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-10-16

How is the planning going people? Planning to get out to Melbourne early next year in Jan, would be cool to meet up with travellers going aswell! Can not wait to get there!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-18

Hey guys!

I am currently living in QLD, Australia and would love to show you around if you are ever up this way! Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Rank

Joined 2016-10-18

Hiii
I’m planning on going in jan or Feb, I’m excited but the thought of going with out knowing anyone is pretty scary. Ide like to meet people in the same situation.