looking for travel buddy/ies from summer 2017

Post Reply New Thread

looking for travel buddy/ies from summer 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-04-19

hey hey looking for possible travel buddies to leave summer 2017 gimme a shout X

Rank

Joined 2016-04-23

Hey, yeah I’m looking for someone too! Where you thinking?

Rank

Joined 2016-04-19

I’m not 100% sure yet but love to go through Asia and definitely Australia! What about you?

Rank

Joined 2016-04-23

Yeah I went to Thailand last year but didn’t get to see very much of it at all so would definitely be up for Asia again. I’ve always wanted to do Africa or South America smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-04-07

Hi, I wanna go travelling around that time to. message me if your interested

Rank

Joined 2016-04-28

Hi,

I’m thinking of going to Australia sometime in mid 2017.

Hoping to stay in either Sydney or Melbourne for quite some time and then continue to travel throughout Australia after I have settled in and got used to the heat! cool hmm

Sick of this dreadful English weather haha! LOL

If anyone is thinking of going around the same time give me an email - .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Peace,

Zac grin

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-04-29

Hey guys,

I’m looking for a travel buddy aswell for next year!!! Drop me a message and let me know what plans you have! I want to do Asia & Australia smile

Sian x

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-04-27

I’m also looking for buddies too travel with in 2017!
Give me a message if you would like to discuss what plans you may have!grin

Rank

Joined 2016-05-08

Also looking for travel buddies….

Ideally looking to start my travels May 2017! Taking a year or so out of work as I regret not travelling after uni, and I feel the need to get it out of my system! I’m struggling with the whole 9-5 office thing…

Looking to travel pretty much anywhere, ending up in either Oz or NZ with a working holiday visa. Don’t really have ‘plans’ as of yet, just in the process of researching and saving at the min.

Planning to travel on my own as I’ve come to realise you can’t rely on many these days, plus everyone else seems to be settling down so it’s not like I’ve got many options, however I think it would be great to have a travel buddy!

Contact me if you’re keen on doing something similar, and by all means fire new ideas my way ... as I said, no ‘offical plans’ yet!

Look forward to hearing from you guyssss smile

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-05-20

Hey everyone!
I’m definately also interested in travelling to australia. I finish school in may 2017 and want to take a gap year then… SE asia and australia are some of my destinations.
I want to experience some new things and im quite active so i want to surf, snorkel, hike but also chill dont worry hahahha (:
Anyway if anyones interested keep me posted on your plans!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-21

I’m looking to start travelling at the start of summer 2017! I need to save up quite a bit before i can head off!

If anyone’s interested in getting a group together or just looking for a friend to travel with, drop me a message!!!!smile

xx

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-06-23

Hey im also planning on heading out to Oz sometime around summer next year on a working holiday visa, if anyone is doing the same drop us a messagegrin

Rank

Joined 2016-08-15

hi!
im Mustafa. im 20 years old. i am planning to go to eu with eurail for a month. i wanna start it end of july, nearly 25th of july.

if you are interested in about it, drop a message. cheese

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-07-21

I am all booked up and heading off to Australia the 18th Feb 2017, i am booked on for Ozintro for W/C 20th Feb as i think that is best for me as i am travelling on my own!

Anyone going the same time let me know! grin

Rank

Joined 2016-10-03

Hey! I’m looking for travel buddies for Australia 2017.

I’m hoping to get a working holiday visa but I’m not brave enough to do it alone! If anyone else is thinking of doing a similar thing next Summer, please get in touch smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-10-05

Also Looking for a travel buddies…

Im hoping to leave between March-may 2017…. Ideally would like to start in Thailand and move over to Indonesia - Bali and Gili islands and eventually end up in Australia where I’d possibly like to work for a while!

If anyone is thinking of doing something similar or travelling around the same time, please feel free to send me a message! Would be nice to have some contacts before heading out into the unknown! cheese