Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-04-26

So I’ve put it off for too long. Been wanting to go to Australia on a working holiday visa since I was about 20/21 (4/5 years ago!) and I’ve decided that all I’m doing is putting it off. So I’ve decided to save up, and aim for going next year.

Unfortunately, all my friends are all big into getting careers and mortgages etc etc. so I’m left to try and fend for myself out in the big world. I’ve decided that I could make new friends who share the same passion for just wanting to get out of there. So, anyone else game for going sometime next year? Hit me up!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-04-28

Hi mate,

I’m also in the same situation…

I feel like everyone is settling down (*sigh* - boring) and I haven’t even begun my life yet!

Where are you thinking of visiting in Australia?

I was thinking Melbourne or Sydney for quite some time then maybe travel around a little once I get settled and earn some $$$!

Peace,

Zac grin

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-05-08

Understand your struggle ...

Ideally looking to start my travels May 2017! Taking a year or so out of work as I regret not travelling after uni, and I feel the need to get it out of my system! I’m struggling with the whole 9-5 office thing…

Looking to travel pretty much anywhere, ending up in either Oz or NZ with a working holiday visa. Don’t really have ‘plans’ as of yet, just in the process of researching and saving at the min.

Planning to travel on my own as I’ve come to realise you can’t rely on many these days, plus everyone else seems to be settling down so it’s not like I’ve got many options, however I think it would be great to have a travel buddy!

Contact me if you’re keen on doing something similar, and by all means fire new ideas my way ... as I said, no ‘offical plans’ yet!

Look forward to hearing from you guyssss smile

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-03-13

Hey Guys, know exactly what you mean.

Im heading out to Australia on the 5th January, and again by myself. So would be good to know some people.

Rank

Joined 2016-05-14

Daniel Hawksworth - 10 May 2016 02:55 PM

Hey Guys, know exactly what you mean.

Im heading out to Australia on the 5th January, and again by myself. So would be good to know some people.

Hey Daniel I’m heading to oz in January to where you starting your trip

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-03-13

Hey, im starting in Melbourne.

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-09-18

Hey guys
Looking to do the same thing early 2017
Please message me if interested in joining smile x

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-09-13

Hey everyone, in the exact same place as you all really wanting to get out there and travel just haven’t set any flights in stone yet. looking for a group to go with, looking to settle and work to after Aus and NZ and maybe more in between exploring. lets all go together :D !

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-09-20

It’s all the same for me too. Tired of 9-5. Wanna travel to Oz in May 2017 working at a farm or whatever. Backpacking. Go to NZ and south east Asia. Want an adventure with a group of people.
Wanna see nature, animals, surf, jet ski, party, work, meet new people, roadtrip, camp, live on a budget. grin and so much more.
Where are you guys from?

/Andie

Rank

Joined 2016-09-24

-