Travel Buddy for 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Buddy for 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-04-29

Hi Travellers,

I am Sian, im 21 years old. I am planning to quit my job and go travelling next year. I want to leave at the end of March/beginning of April 2017. I want to start in Thailand, then travel round Asia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Bali & India. I would like to live low budget and do some volunteering etc. I would then like to go to Australia and do some work as i travel round smile

I am currently going solo but thats pretty scary so i would love to have a travel buddy to go with. I don’t have any concrete plans and am open to just about anything!

Drop me a message if you have similar plans… smile

Rank

Joined 2016-03-12

hi sian in bobbi 26 years old from Essex. ive currently got a 1 way flight booked to Thailand on the 24th march 2017. I plan to travel around Thailand for 4-6 weeks before moving onto Cambodia, Vietnam and bali. have you booked anything yet?grin

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-09-12

Hi! This trip sounds exactly like what I want to do! I’m 22 years old from Canada and I graduate mid April 2017! I would love to talk to you more about your plans cause this is such an ideal trip for me!

Rank

Joined 2016-03-12

hey. have you booked anything for next year yet? if your gonna be around them countries while im there feel free to get in touch. im going to be in Thailand for that big wayer festival they have at the start of april whick looks awsome