2017 Travel buddy!

Post Reply New Thread

2017 Travel buddy!

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-04-27

I’m seriously thinking about travelling from the summer of 2017! Maybe August or from September after my 21st. At the moment I am going to be going solo as none of my friends are wanting to go! I have no set plans yet as I really would like to go all over the place. Give me a message if your travelling in 2017!

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-05-01

Hey! I’m taking a gap year in 2017, and I would like to go RTW and enjoy everything the world has to offer! I think of going from january to december, not the same dates as you, but if interested, let me know! grin

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-08-30

Hello, First of i want to say that i will post this message on many threads so sorry if it is not exactly 100% accurate but i wanted to reach as many relevant people as possible.

So I have started my journey early June and i have been backpack traveling since. I try and limit myself to only walking and hitch hiking but i am open minded. Currently i am traveling through Europe and the rough plan is that i will do so for another 2 years and that i will visit all of the countries on the main land. After that i will move towards Turkey, Israel, Egypt before going to Asia but that is distant future.

I sleep in a tent and i have one place spare in it. Anyone is free to join me at any time and leave at any time as well. I have only one requirement that the person has to be open minded in spirituality because pranic dieting and healing people as well as teaching about spirituality is a thing i do everyday.

I can adjust my speed of traveling according to peoples needs if someone wants to travel faster or slower. My plans are set for me but they are as flexible as water wink

Right now I am in Poland and will slowly move to another country in between November and January. If anyone is interested in meeting with me or traveling with me please write to me on this post https://www.gapyear.com/boards/viewthread/185212
and check out my profile where you can get links to my Facebook page and YouTube channel.

I hope you will have a wonderful day and sorry if you think that this is a spam.

Ps. This post will be relevant until mid 2018

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-11

I am also wanting to travel in 2017. I am hoping to start in July once graduating. I am not sure where I want to travel exactly but I am hoping to be travelling for one year. As this way I get to see a lot of the world and experience other cultures.

If you would like to chat, and see if we could arrange a trip. That would be great!