Looking for Travel Mate/Squad

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for Travel Mate/Squad

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-05-01

Hello everybody,

my name is lukas and i am 20 year old austrian.
I am currently doing my finals and afterwards i’ll have to do my military service which lasts about 6 months.

When i am done with the military sevice (which every male austrian has to do) i am going to start a new chapter to my live. Which includes traveling (backpack, motels, couchsurfing, ect) with lots of lovely people and working all around the world. Mainly voluntary work and other stuff. Depends on the current location and possibilities.

I would travel ‘low budget’.

I don’t have any cemented plans allready and i am not the kind of person who plans every detail and who needs to stick to his plans. The only thing i have allready planed is a 3 months trip to the Seychelles for ‘voluntary marine observation work’.

I am posting this thread to find people from around the world, who are about my age and are looking for a travel mate as well. Like i said i haven’t really planed much allready but thats because i want to find someone to travel with first. Then i would meet up a few times to get to know each other an planning all the things. So if you are really interested let me know.

A little bit about myself:
I am 20 years old and currently living in Vienna, Austria. I am a open-minded, activ, little bit crazy and a sporty guy. I love animals and nature in generall. I would pick an deserted island with just one friend over an crowded arena or city everytime. I love trying out new things (which will reflect on my journey for shure). I would love to meet as many new people as possible on my way so i wouldn’t describe my selfe as shy. I enjoy helping people in need so i am also planning on working for some kind of volunteer-organisation on my way.

But there is to much stuff to talk about and to plan fot this thread here.
So if you are interested for a chat—-> message me or mail me:
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Facebook:
Lukas Asanovic

Peace guys grin

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-04-27

Hey Lukas,

When are you looking to start travelling? I’ll be leaving in October but plan to be on the road for over 2 years, where about’s are you looking to go?

I’m 23 from the UK btw.

Rank

Joined 2016-05-01

Hy Jon,

sorry for taking so long to reply but i had some difficulties with my account.

I have planned on leaving for the seychelles in early 2017 for 3 months. i will work there at an ‘marine observation camp’ and after those 3 months i’ll be ready to go smile

2 years+ are awesome! Where are you going ? have you planed your route allready ?

Cheers, Lukas

Rank

Joined 2016-04-27

Now it’s my turn to apologies for a (very) slow reply! Recently moved house and have been without internet for a week.

You should be finishing your work as I’m about to go to Asia, the only route I really have planned is a year in Europe and a year in Asia, apart from that I’m pretty much just gonna wing it smile

The only thing I’m really planning for is 2 months in Thailand to learn Muay Thai, apart from that I’m pretty flexible as to where I go.

I’ll be in Vienna at some point before Christmas if you wanna go out for a drink and chat about travel and stuff.

I promise I’ll reply faster next time…

Rank

Joined 2016-05-01

Hy Jon,

sorry again.. i am having a bit of stress due to my finals at school.

where you wana go in europe ?

I would love to go to thailand as well and i am `doing` Muay Thai so your plans would fit me smile

Yes sure, would be awesome! maybe we could exchange mail adresses.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Joined 2016-04-27

Sent you an email instead (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-07-18

Interested. smile
I’m Jazz (also love animals haha). I plan to travel Europe for a few months.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-07-20

This looks like so much fun! I want to tag along on parts of your adventures and tour the world.

Rank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-08-30

Hello, First of i want to say that i will post this message on many threads so sorry if it is not exactly 100% accurate but i wanted to reach as many relevant people as possible.

So I have started my journey early June and i have been backpack traveling since. I try and limit myself to only walking and hitch hiking but i am open minded. Currently i am traveling through Europe and the rough plan is that i will do so for another 2 years and that i will visit all of the countries on the main land. After that i will move towards Turkey, Israel, Egypt before going to Asia but that is distant future.

I sleep in a tent and i have one place spare in it. Anyone is free to join me at any time and leave at any time as well. I have only one requirement that the person has to be open minded in spirituality because pranic dieting and healing people as well as teaching about spirituality is a thing i do everyday.

I can adjust my speed of traveling according to peoples needs if someone wants to travel faster or slower. My plans are set for me but they are as flexible as water wink

Right now I am in Poland and will slowly move to another country in between November and January. If anyone is interested in meeting with me or traveling with me please write to me on this post https://www.gapyear.com/boards/viewthread/185212
and check out my profile where you can get links to my Facebook page and YouTube channel.

I hope you will have a wonderful day and sorry if you think that this is a spam.

Ps. This post will be relevant until mid 2018