33yrs old & deciding to go for it - any like minded travel buddies from July 2017 onwards?!

Post Reply New Thread

33yrs old & deciding to go for it - any like minded travel buddies from July 2017 onwards?!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-02

I’m 33 and I regret not doing a gap year in my 20’s so there is no way I want to regret not doing one in my 30’s!  Age is only a number anyway right?

Would be great to share such a huge adventure with someone like minded?  Up for traveling around the world and just seeing what beauty this planet has to offer smile

Ideally looking to head off from July 2017. 

If anyone is in the same boat, get in touch grin

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-02-28

Hi! I’m in a similar boat, turned 30 last year and realised I was never going to be happy unless I got a bit of travelling out of my system. Where are you thinking of going? I am doing south America, I will be in Columbia in July and then planning Equador, Peru, Chile, Argentina and Brazil. Around December,  I plan to head to Australia. Let me know if any of that fits in with you and we can meet up.
Best of luck with your travels!

Total Posts: 103

Joined 2011-07-09

I already did a 4 month trip at the end of 2014 to Thailand, OZ and NZ… I was 34… best thing I ever did.

I am starting to get itchy feet again and I am planning another trip in 2017 for 3-6 months or more depending on funds.

I am looking to go back to SEA and see more but would also like to go back to OZ and NZ… Im looking in to South America too.

It would be great to speak or meet people in the same boat.

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-08-30

Hello, First of i want to say that i will post this message on many threads so sorry if it is not exactly 100% accurate but i wanted to reach as many relevant people as possible.

So I have started my journey early June and i have been backpack traveling since. I try and limit myself to only walking and hitch hiking but i am open minded. Currently i am traveling through Europe and the rough plan is that i will do so for another 2 years and that i will visit all of the countries on the main land. After that i will move towards Turkey, Israel, Egypt before going to Asia but that is distant future.

I sleep in a tent and i have one place spare in it. Anyone is free to join me at any time and leave at any time as well. I have only one requirement that the person has to be open minded in spirituality because pranic dieting and healing people as well as teaching about spirituality is a thing i do everyday.

I can adjust my speed of traveling according to peoples needs if someone wants to travel faster or slower. My plans are set for me but they are as flexible as water wink

Right now I am in Poland and will slowly move to another country in between November and January. If anyone is interested in meeting with me or traveling with me please write to me on this post https://www.gapyear.com/boards/viewthread/185212
and check out my profile where you can get links to my Facebook page and YouTube channel.

I hope you will have a wonderful day and sorry if you think that this is a spam.

Ps. This post will be relevant until mid 2018