Interrailing July/August 2016

Post Reply New Thread

Interrailing July/August 2016

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-05-03

Hi!
I’m 20 years old & thinking of Interrailing around Europe between July and August. I will be going solo, and although it does seem really exciting, it’s a little daunting.
If anyone has any useful tips, that’d be great!
If anyone is Interrailing around this time also, it’d be good to have people to fly over with/ know over theresmile

I’m veryyyy new to this site so don’t completely know how it all works, as you can tell by my upside down profile pic lol

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-05-04

Hey,
I’m 19 and have recently cancelled my travelling plans with a travel company (way to expensive!)) so I was thinking of backpacking instead
I’d be really interested in interailling between end of June and August as my friends did it and raved about it- do you have any more info about it?
Also looking for a buddy/squad as I don’t want to go completely solo!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-05

Hey, I’m 21 and would also like to go interrailing around those months; bit apprehensive about going on my own so would ideally like to find people to go with! How long were you thinking of gojng for?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-10

Hey, Im 20 and have been looking at interailing around Europe this summer, July and August. Not too keen on going on my own, where do you plan on visiting?

Rank

Joined 2016-05-03

I haven’t booked anything yet as I’m trying to find the best prices. Also, I’m pretty flexible as to where I want to go, but the main places I wanna go is Amsterdam, Venice, Rome, Budapest etc.
I’m thinking of going for around a month, starting from about 6th July.

For some reason, I’ve not been able to post a reply on here, so if u have Twitter, follow me @jessstokes as sometimes it’s not letting me respond, thankssssmile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-06-14

Hi Everyone,

I’ve recently decided that I’m going to go interrailing…and when I decided, I mean, I really did only decide yesterday!
I’m thinking of going in a months time, so between July and August, but I can be fairly flexible, as I recently quit my job a few weeks ago.
I’m deciding at the moment on the places I want to visit most and things I want to see, but it would be great to meet up with some people on the way round as I’m going to be travelling on my own.
Has anyone seen a lot of Europe and can recommend any hidden gems?
Also, if anyone’s going this summer, fancy connecting over Facebook to see if we cross paths?

smile

Rank

Joined 2016-05-03

Hello, I don’t have Facebook but I do have Twitter. Follow me @jessstokes if you want to discuss further. I am leaving on 6th July for maybe three weekssmile