Travel squad needed- Cambodia?

Post Reply New Thread

Travel squad needed- Cambodia?

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-05-04

Hey guys,
I’m 19, super new to this but really keen to go backpacking in Asia, specifically visiting Cambodia
Made plans with a travel company but things fell through(way too expensive!)
Not too keen going completely solo and so looking for likeminded, easy going people who are up for a laugh and want an insane summer without spending loads of money!
I would be leaving anytime after June 25th and returning end of August at the latest
Drop me a message if you’re interested

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-09

I’m also wanting to go to Asia around those times, I’m 18 and have travelled but never on my own. Halfway through August I’m going to be in Thailand to do some kickboxing, but any time before that I’d be keen to have an awesome chill time

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-15

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-05-15

Very keen for this! Let me know what you think

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-05-16

This sounds really good but not sure on my exact plans yet. I’v done half of my TEFL coarse and was planning to complete it as a means to go away. Could perhaps stay in Asia and start teaching after.

Rank

Joined 2016-05-04

Ok this is awesome, hi!
Also were any of you guys thinking of doing some volunteering over there? as I’m looking at volunteer placements at an elephant sanctuary and it looks so good

Rank

Joined 2016-05-15

Sweeeeeet. Yeah maybe, is that the one where you like scrub them with coconuts and take them for a walk…or something like that. I’ve heard from a mate it’s fun but you probably don’t want to do it for too long

Rank

Joined 2016-05-04

Hah i hope it’s a bit more complex than that! I was thinking 2 weeks would be good, work 5 days a week, get to know everyone and the place and then go exploring the rest afterwards maybe with possible squad LOL

Rank

Joined 2016-05-15

Yeah I’m sure there’s probably way more than that haha. Yeah that sounds like a decent idea. If you wanna chat about plans it’s probably easier to do on facebook or something right? https://www.facebook.com/reiss.wood