InterRailing Summer 2016

Post Reply New Thread

InterRailing Summer 2016

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-05-07

Hi Everyone, I’m 19 and am planning on going interrailing anytime between june and late august/early september as I’ll be at uni by then. I’m not fussed about gender or anything really. Just looking for some like-minded fun people who know how to party and have a bit of a laugh! I don’t mind the route as long as Italy is included so feel free to suggest and message me if you’re interested! Cheers smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-05-09

hey you still wanting a travel buddy cause i think we’re in the same boat

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-05-04

same^^
wanting to travel throughout Europe but also want a squad to go with

Rank

Joined 2016-05-07

When and where were you guys looking to go?

Rank

Joined 2016-05-11

I’m 18 this month, and Interrailing from July 10th - August 16th, I am going with a mate and we both want to meet others along the way. Italy is included in our route plan

Matt

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-02-13

Hey,

I’m totally up for going interrailing this summer if you want to join me. I’ve just turned 18 and want to travel the world, not really too fussed about the route, i’m sure i’ll go everywhere at some point but Italy is definitely up there!!
If you’re interested either reply on here or email me at
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Cheers

Sam

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-05-03

Hi, I’m planning on going on 6th July for a month, I also think it’d be cool to have a lil squad!
I’m wanting to go to places in Italy, also Amsterdam, Budapest and some others

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-05-26

Hey I am a 20 year old female who is very interested in coming along! I’m in the same situation as you, at uni and wanting to travel during summer. Include meeeeeeecheese

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-05-30

tagging along here! I’d prefer to start mid-June, so if anyone else is starting their adventure around then, hmu smile