WWOOFING partner?!

Post Reply New Thread

WWOOFING partner?! 

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-10

Hi, my name’s Grace and I’m looking for a friend to WWOOF with for a couple of months beginning around September. I’m open to either staying in the U.S. or traveling globally. There are so many places I want to go and see, I couldn’t even begin to list them. I’m nervous to travel alone and I really want someone there with to create memories and share new experiences with. Message me if interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2015-07-30

Hey, Up until recently I’ve been really keen on traveling to Southeast Asia, but have stumbled upon the wwoofing website. I’d be down for any place in North America, and just about anywhere around the world.
Housesitting/petsitting is also something i’d like to try somewhere along the lines.
Oops, didnt see that this was female only. Good luck finding someone smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-25

Hey girl! I’m Noelle, and I have just decided to defer from Appalachian State University in North Carolina, United States, to take a gap year! I would love to take a WOOFing program trip sometimes in october/september - and am thinking about going to Hawaii or Costa rica! Somewhere in central america or hawaii! I don’t know how to put pictures on here but you can follow my instagram noelleedaly and maybe we can figure something out smile thanks!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-05-25

Hey! This sounds awesome would definitely be up for it, full time worker and looking a break! Rachael 20, and also nervous about travelling alonesmile