Post Reply New Thread

Gap Year 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-05-14

Hello!

I’m planning on taking a gap year in 2017 after finishing my A-levels. All my friends plan on going straight to uni so I don’t have anyone to go with. I would love to travel to places like South America, Cuba and the US. I’m really interested in politics and environmental issues and would love like minded people to travel withsmile
If anyone has any similar plans or is interested, please get in touch!

Rank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2015-07-30

What time are you planning to start travelling? I’m gonna be leaving at the end of this year and plan on travelling all of 2017!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-05-14

Hi,
I finish college in June next year and plan on leaving around July/August. I think I want to head out to South America first and try and travel there for a few months! What are your plans?

Rank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2015-07-30

I’ll probably be leaving for Asia in November and plan to stay there for a while. Possibly on to South America after that.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-04-27

Hi there!
I was also thinking about travelling at the end of July/beginning of August time. I have no set plans on where I wanted to go, I just know I wanted to travel haha! I also took politics at AS level and part of A2 before I left college!

So give me a message if you wanted!