June 2016

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2014-06-06

I’m heading out the end of June, planning on landing in Sydney and having a trip up the east coast. It would be nice to meet anybody out there or who has similar plans as It is quite scary going it alone!

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-04-03

Hey, I’m hoping to fly to Sydney in June alone as well smile have you made any other plans? I’m a bit nervous about doing this alone, would be great to keep in touch with someone in the same boat x

Rank

Joined 2014-06-06

Sophsk91 - 24 May 2016 10:31 AM

Hey, I’m hoping to fly to Sydney in June alone as well smile have you made any other plans? I’m a bit nervous about doing this alone, would be great to keep in touch with someone in the same boat x

No I haven’t even booked my flights yet! I have no other plans other than knowing I want to go up the east coast. What about yourself? Yeah I’m definitely the same, and I haven’t really found anybody going around the end of June when I am, I’m sure we will meet people. Nervous, but it should be fun!

Rank

Joined 2016-04-03

I haven’t got any plans, but ideally I’ll be in Sydney for a few weeks, meet some people and then travel up the east coast. Do you plan on working out there? I need to sell my car before I can book flights which is proving difficult at the moment!

Rank

Joined 2014-06-06

Sophsk91 - 29 May 2016 09:39 AM

I haven’t got any plans, but ideally I’ll be in Sydney for a few weeks, meet some people and then travel up the east coast. Do you plan on working out there? I need to sell my car before I can book flights which is proving difficult at the moment!

No, I have limited time because i still have a year of uni unfortunately. Oh no, thats annoying for you, hopefully you’ll manage to find a seller soon! When you do sell it let me know because I’m only planning on heading out towards the end of June and it would be nice to have somebody who’s going around the same time. Have you got fb?

Rank

Joined 2016-04-03

Yeah, just search for my name, it has my location in as Cardiff I think! Feel free to add me on there, probably be easier to chat there anyway ☺️

Rank

Joined 2016-04-03

Sophsk91 - 29 May 2016 01:00 PM

Yeah, just search for my name, it has my location in as Cardiff I think! Feel free to add me on there, probably be easier to chat there anyway ☺️

Sorry only just realised my full name isn’t on here hah! It’s Sophie Kane