SE Asia October, Bali Nov, Aus Dec 2016 - open to change - partying/adventure/beach

Post Reply New Thread

SE Asia October, Bali Nov, Aus Dec 2016 - open to change - partying/adventure/beach

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-05-22

Hi, looking for someone/a group to start the first leg of my trip with. Really want to go island hoping around thailand and bali etc but a bit scared to start on my own. Then getting a working visa in Aus! Just want to have a great time away, pretty flexible and open to new ideas. Planning to party, swim, get boats, learn to surf again, and just see everywhere! Would be nice to not start completely solo X

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-05-23

Hi, I’m in the same boat, and I bit nervous about going on my own. So looking for people also to start the journey with. Definitely keen for Thailand (as it’s cheaper), Bali and Australia and been looking into ideal jobs out there. I’ll be looking to start in September, hopefully not on my own either and get to know people along the way.

Rank

Joined 2016-05-27

I was looking at possibly doing thaintro and then balintro one after another if you’re interested in December through to January? Just Google thaintro my friend said she went with them and it was amazing.

Rank

Joined 2016-05-28

Hey, sounds like we are both looking to do similar things and in the same situation. I’m 25, from Kent and just want to explore the world and have an amazing time - also apprehensive about going alone Add me on Facebook - Yaz Martin or email me .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if you are interested in chatting and seeing if it’s something we may like to do smile

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-05-24

Hi, also looking to leave to start the travels around then but looking to go Oz frist doing East Asia on the way back! Looking to start in November so let me know what your plans are smile