Travel Buddy/Group Wanted

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Buddy/Group Wanted

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-05-28

Hello Everyone smile

I am looking to go travelling around October - the end of the year, I am pretty flexible on dates and I have the money saved up already. I would like to start in south east Asia for a little while and then head to Aus for a working holiday visa. I am seeking like-minded people who don’t take themselves too seriously and are up for making an unforgettable trip. I am apprehensive about travelling alone but feel that if I don’t go soon I will never do it. If you are serious about planning a trip then message me and we can see if we have the same plans/are on the same wave length. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Yaz xx

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-06-05

Let’s do this!! I’m really interested!!

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-05-14

hello, am going to Thailand. are you interested to join me?

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-06-12

Hey! I’m planning to go to Australia in January! If you need someone to travel with lets talk!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-09-16

Hi Yaz!

Are you still looking for travel buddies?! I’m hoping to head out around October time x

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-09-13

Hi!
I’m in Australia now at Broadbeach Gold coast and are also looking for someone to see Australia with at the start of November. I want too go see all the things you should see in Australia before you head home, and visit Sydney, Melbourne, Byron bay and so on.
I’m open to ideas as this is my first time traveling alone :D

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2015-09-04

Anyone interested in travelling south east Asia Jan 2017 let me know

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-07-01

I fly out to Thailand at the end of November and intend to travel around south east asia for around 4 months, message if interested