Travelling Asia early 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling Asia early 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-06-06

Hi everyone,

I’m Katy and I’m 18 years old from England.
I am currently in my last year of A-levels and I was looking to take a gap year. I have made this decision as I’m not sure what I want to do at university and I’ve always wanted to go travelling and possibly do volunteering all over the world.

I haven’t made any plans currently but I’d be interested in travelling around Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and possibly New Zealand and Australia.

I’m looking for a travel companion (male or female), or maybe a few, as my current friends are all off to university and I’d love to meet new people before I went as the idea of travelling alone seems very daunting to me!

I’m looking to travel around Feb-March 2017 for around 3-4 months. However, I am open-minded to when and the duration but this would be ideal due to saving enough.

If you’re interested at all just drop me a message! grin

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-06-06

Hi Katy! I am in the exact same position as you! I live in Scotland and have just finished my higher exams and am taking a gap year before I start University next year in September, but i don’t want to travel alone. Also all the places you want to visit are also where I would love to go! grin

Rank

Joined 2016-06-06

Glad we are in the same situation! When abouts are you looking to set off and how long for?

Rank

Joined 2016-06-06

I would go any time between February and May! Do you know anyone else who is interested also?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-06-06

hiiiii! Same situation.

Im from Spain and i want to see the same places.

Are we ready? :D

Rank

Joined 2016-06-06

Olivia that would be perfect for me too! nobody else has messaged me yet but hopefully they will do too. If you email me we could talk further my email is: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Joined 2016-06-17

Hi Katy smile
I live in Ukraine and I would like to visit the same countries as you. I will be able to travel from January till June cool smile

Rank

Joined 2016-06-19

Hi Katy,

I’m from England too, looking to travel to very similar places as you and pretty much the time you’ve said as well - helps with the savings

Going alone seems a bit daunting so looking to meet some new people.

Let me know if you’re interested!

grin

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-06-24

Hello Katy, My name is Jessica, I’m 19 and I am also from England and would love to go travelling next year the same time as you!

Rank

Joined 2016-06-10

Hey! What you’ve mentioned sounds great, I’m 19 from the UK also looking to travel at the same time and to the same places, if you wanna chat more my email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) grin x

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2015-09-04

Hey guys, I’m in the same situation and from England. Looking to travel to Asia and Australia from around 25th January for about 8 months. I would Love to travel with other people. Would love to talk more if you’re interested.