Travelling Asia early 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling Asia early 2017

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-06-06

Hi everyone,

I’m Katy and I’m 18 years old from England.
I am currently in my last year of A-levels and I was looking to take a gap year. I have made this decision as I’m not sure what I want to do at university and I’ve always wanted to go travelling and possibly do volunteering all over the world.

I haven’t made any plans currently but I’d be interested in travelling around Thailand, Vietnam,  Malaysia and possibly New Zealand and Australia.

I’m looking for a travel companion (male or female), or maybe a few, as my current friends are all off to university and I’d love to meet new people before I went as the idea of travelling alone seems very daunting to me!

I’m looking to travel around Feb-March 2017 for around 3-4 months. However, I am open-minded to when and the duration but this would be ideal due to saving enough.

If you’re interested at all just drop me a message!

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-06-08

Hi Katy,

Im Kelvin..I have my Thailand trip planned out with a one way ticket. I want to check out all those places as well….but like you I dont want to go alone and all my friends are broke or have kids or some excuse…anywayz I have been all over the internet joining these boards to find someone to travel with and no luck so far….hope to hear from you soon. My trip is August 8th 2016

- Kelvin