looking for someone to travel with

Post Reply New Thread

looking for someone to travel with

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-06-18

hi, I’m looking for someone to travel with i aint to fussed on where or when as can leave anytime

if your interested then message me your plans and we will see how it goes thanks cheesesmile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-06-17

charliecooke - 18 June 2016 01:42 PM

hi, I’m looking for someone to travel with i aint to fussed on where or when as can leave anytime

if your interested then message me your plans and we will see how it goes thanks cheesesmile

Hi )
I’m also looking for someone to travel with. What countries would you like to visit?

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-05-14

Hello there, am going to Thailand by March,2018 for 15 days. would u like to join me?

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2015-09-04

I’m interested in going travelling around Southeast Asia. The places I would like to go to are Thailand, Bali, Gili T, Vietnam, China and Hong Kong.  Hoping to leave around Jan/Feb 2017 for around six months or maybe longer.  Let me know if you like my plans.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-06-20

Already got flights booked to leave for South East Asia (Bangkok) in January ‘17. Plan is to visit Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Burma, Indonesia and Singapore over 5/6 months!

If you fancy maybe joining let me know, never travelled before so would be good to have someone or a group of people to go with!