Travelling 2017 - Buddy(s) Wanted!

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling 2017 - Buddy(s) Wanted!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-06-19

Hi, my name’s Ross, I’m 21 and from the UK

I’m looking for someone or some people to travel with in 2017. Looking to go for about 4-6months, but not set in stone, open to change the length and when to leave to suit others etc.

I’d really like to go to Australia, Thailand and Central America doing some voluntary work along the way maybe - but again open to changing!

If you fancy a great travel buddy, hit me up and we’ll talk about our plans more! wink

Cheers! grin

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-06-10

Hey! I’m May, I’m hoping to travel in 2017, anytime from February onwards for 4-6 months ish, haven’t entirely set that in stone yet, but the places you’ve mentioned are definitely on my list, especially thailand and other areas of asia, so if you wanna chat more about it feel free to drop me a message! grin

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2015-09-04

Hi may
I’m Hannah, looking to going travelling around Southeast Asia.  I am also interested in going to Thailand and would also like to go to Bali, Gili T, Vietnam, China and Hong Kong.  Hoping to leave around Feb 2017 too for six months or maybe longer.  Let me know if you’re interested

Rank

Joined 2016-06-19

Hey May & Hannah

Good to hear there’s people looking to go to the same place. If you fancy talking a bit more drop me an email - .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) - it’s probably easier that way!

grin

Rank

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey! I’m a 21 year old female from England.

I’m thinking of travelling around in 2017 (unsure when yet, need to figure out where i’m going etc first!) i went to camp america last year so have friends all over america so if i went there - i/we have guaranteed accommodation all over the place! If you want to chat just send me a private message and hopefully get stuff sorted!

I’m up for going anywhere really so just message me if you’re interested! grin

Rebecca x

Rank

Joined 2016-07-18

Hey! My name is Skye and I am looking to travel across the world starting in February. Let me know if you guys want to talk more!!
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Joined 2016-08-09

Hey I’m planning on going to Central America end of October for 4ish months , I know that’s ealry than you stated you wanted to go but I really need to find someone to travel with. Let me know if you’re interested

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-08-10

Contact me for BAHAMAS CUBA JAMAICA HAWAII OR AUSTRALIA 2017 AFTER JULY.  IM 18 Y/o

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-08-22

Hi Ross,

I’m looking at travelling to South East Asia, Australia and USA as well. When in 2017 are you looking to go?

Carla smile

Rank

Joined 2015-09-04

Hi Carla

I would like to go traveling around South East Asia in Jan/Feb for about 6 months. I am trying to get a group together and have been talking to a couple people who are interested. Let me know if you are interested

Rank

Joined 2016-08-24

I’m also looking to travel around the same time but it’s so daunting I don’t know where to start, it would be great if anyone knows of any groups that are being organised smile

Rank

Joined 2015-09-04

Hi Abby

If you want to travel around South East Asia I am trying to get a group together. You are welcome to join my group

Rank

Joined 2016-08-24

that would be really great, I would say you can add me on Facebook but my name is Abby Smith so I’m really hard to find, could I add you?

Rank

Joined 2015-09-04

Add me my Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/hannah.daulphinwhitfield

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-09-02

Ross Tibbles - 19 June 2016 04:46 PM

Hi, my name’s Ross, I’m 21 and from the UK

I’m looking for someone or some people to travel with in 2017. Looking to go for about 4-6months, but not set in stone, open to change the length and when to leave to suit others etc.

I’d really like to go to Australia, Thailand and Central America doing some voluntary work along the way maybe - but again open to changing!

If you fancy a great travel buddy, hit me up and we’ll talk about our plans more! wink

Cheers! grin

Hi guys!

Me and my best friend Becky are heading off to Griffith Australia for 4 months end of December 2016 to do some work and gather our money to travel, then off on our travels around Australia and Thailand towards then end of our year trip. Heads up for any of you wanting to work, Griffith is GREAT for back packer work and very well paid! I know this as I have previously worked in Australia for 6 months back in 2015. I can drive so that may be a bonus for anyone interested in meeting up. We’re open for ideas and obviously meeting new people that we can hopefully share our experience with!

Would be great to meet up.

Catherine smile x

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-30

This is definitely something I’m interested in for sure!! I’m 26 and from Newcastle. It’s been hard finding someone that hasn’t set anything travel wise yet and then I come across your post. I’d love to talk more in depth about your ideas and maybe work together on this adventure.

Hope yo hear back from you mate. Cheers

Scott