Southeast Asia travel buddies 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Southeast Asia travel buddies 2017

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2015-09-04

Hi, I’m looking for fun, friendly people to travel with as I don’t want to be going alone. I’m interested in going travelling around Southeast Asia.  The places I would like to go to are Thailand, Bali, Gili T, Vietnam, China and Hong Kong.  Hoping to leave around Jan/Feb 2017 for around six months or maybe longer.  Let me know if you’re interested or what your plans are.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-06-10

Hi Hannah! Just saw your reply to me on the other thread but thought I’d reply on here incase you didn’t see that! Those places have always been top on my list to go to, and the timing would be perfect for me as well so if you want to chat more about it my email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) (I can’t access my messages on this site for some reason) grin

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-06-24

Hey, I’m Lynette and I’m from Chicago. I’m hoping to go to southeast Asia around that time too! I can speak Chinese fluently so I’d be able to help with HK and China. Email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or message me on this site!