Looking for travel buddy 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for travel buddy 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-06-23

Hey I’m hopefully applying for my working holiday visa ans planning on heading out to Oz at the beginning of September 2017, just wondering if anyone is heading out there similar time or already be there? Be nice to get to know a few people before I head out and someone to hopefully share some crazy adventures with!

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey I’m am going out on a whv in March but will heading across to Sydney etc around September time. Bit nervous about going on my own aswell x

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-06-23

Yeah I’m aiming for September but might be a little earlier depending on how quick I can sort everything out back here! Where you flying into first? I’m bricking it about going on my own never done it before but I need to do it now or I’ll never go and I’ll regret it forever

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Ahh thats cool. Im going to Perth first as my cousin lives there + they are getting married, so think I’m gonna stick around there until September then fly over to Sydney and start there. Yessss, I’m the exact same, if i don’t do it now, i will never do it and regret it so its now or never haha

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-07-11

Hey Guys!
me and my boyfriend are planning on going to Asia next year, I’m also trying to convince him to go around Italy!

but I’m 100% going to Africa to volunteer at a wildlife sanctuary.

it would be cool to get to know a few people on here and see what everyones plans are for 2017! grin

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-08-28

Hi,

I am travelling to Australia at the end of January 2017 for about 5-6 months cannot wait, never been there before so was looking to chat to some people on here and perhaps meet up over there or travel together of going at the same time

Chris

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-10-20

Hi Chris. I am also heading out at the end of January for 5/6 months. It would be great to know what your plans are. I’m looking to meet new people before I go as the whole thing is pretty surreal. Amber.

Rank

Joined 2016-08-28

Hi Amber, thanks for the message smile
I’m flying to Sydney on the 16th January and will be there for a few weeks and then want to head to east cost. It would be good to meet/chat to people before I go too. Feel free to add me on Facebook smile my name is chris glanville

Rank

Joined 2016-11-09

Emmyemmaline - 02 July 2016 06:19 PM

Yeah I’m aiming for September but might be a little earlier depending on how quick I can sort everything out back here! Where you flying into first? I’m bricking it about going on my own never done it before but I need to do it now or I’ll never go and I’ll regret it forever

I’m going end of September 2017 where you flying from? Xx