Road trip California > Convertible Mustang > San Francisco > Los Angeles > 1 week > Vegas BABY

Post Reply New Thread

Road trip California > Convertible Mustang > San Francisco > Los Angeles > 1 week > Vegas BABY

Rank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2010-10-17

So from July 17th 2016 I will have a convertible Mustang to drive down from San Francisco along Highway #1 and get to Los Angeles to drop it off on July 24th (12pm). I’ll of just turned 25 so I’ll be in the mood to celebrate, I plan to see all the sights, party, surf, visit national parks, basically do all the fun stuff.

Obviously having someone to share the experience will be more fun and will split the costs. That said I am very easy going and laid back, I booked this rather spontaneously, I leave in less than a week…I have done lots of travelling before both with friends and on my own and feel perfectly fine making new friends and finding people to join me once out there, but thought I’d give this a go and see where it leads.

I will be flying out of Vegas on July 31st, so obviously will be in Vegas a couple nights beforehand but open to whatever from beteween LA to Vegas, thinking maybe a cheeky trip to San Diego, who knows.

If you’re interested get in contact with me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/robbo0), unfortunately I am pushed for time as I have a exam so can’t spend time searching for people, so hoping the people come to me.