Australia September 2016

Post Reply New Thread

Australia September 2016

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-07-05

Hey!
Me and my boyfriend are travelling to Australia on a WHV at the beginning of September. We’re flying to Perth first to visit family then the plan is to fly to Sydney at the end of September. We’re considering doing Ultimate Oz or Oz Intro as a way of easing into things and meeting people, has anyone done any of these before and recommend them?
We don’t really have any plans after that except to travel for few months up the east coast before getting jobs. Anyone else going around this time?
We like the idea of not making too many plans and just seeing where the year takes usgrin so much to see and do so any recommendations on the best way to travel would be much appreciated!
X

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-07-26

Hello,

I am also travelling to Australia, I will arrive in Sydney on 5th September on the WHV! I am on an ultimate package with a company which I believe will be a good way to start out! I am also like you where I don’t want to make too many plans (you just don’t know who you will meet).
I’ve heard a good way to travel around cheaply is to go into a caravan dealership and see if they need vans transported to other areas of Australia, apparently you pay a small fee and you will have the van for a few days depending on when it needs to arrive at the destination! grin