Australia Nov 2016!

Post Reply New Thread

Australia Nov 2016!

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-05-24

Hello!

Currently arranging a WHV to travel around Australia in November 2016, first visiting Melbourne. After a few weeks there catching up with family i am planning to travel to the top of the east cost in Queensland to do some farming for 3 months to gain a second years working visa as i know i will want to go back!

After that travel down the east coast with a good group and spend sometime in Sydney or any other places that people are interested in visiting/ living in.

August 2017 latest i am planning to fly over to east Asia starting in Thailand. Then after a few weeks moving on to Cambodia, Vietnam, Bali, Malaysia and where ever anyone else wants to go!

Nothing set in stone, just to have fun, meet people and explore new places!

Let me know if you are travelling to Australia around the same time and maybe we can sort something out. On the thread or by message is fine!

Thanks Rory grin x

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-07-14

Hey I’m thinking about traveling to Australia is it worth going out there for a year?

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-09-01

Hey smile
I’m already in Sydney I’ve been here 2 months I’m just working and saving money to head up the east coast! I don’t really have any plans as such but would be good to travel with someone!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-10-04

Hi! I am planning to go to Australia on the 7th of November. My ticket is booked and all and I am now looking for some people to meet there.
What are your plans?

Rank

Joined 2016-05-24

Kimberleyclark95 - 14 July 2016 10:53 PM

Hey I’m thinking about traveling to Australia is it worth going out there for a year?

Hello! I would say so, its a lot of money to go out for a short period of time. There is so much to do over their as well being such a big country! When are you planning on going? Drop me an email if you want .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Joined 2016-05-24

Victoria234 - 01 September 2016 01:10 PM

Hey smile
I’m already in Sydney I’ve been here 2 months I’m just working and saving money to head up the east coast! I don’t really have any plans as such but would be good to travel with someone!

Hello smile After staying in Melbourne for a few weeks that’s my plan as well really! Have you met many people? drop me an email or send me yours and we can sort something out smile .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Joined 2016-05-24

Lennart - 04 October 2016 03:05 PM

Hi! I am planning to go to Australia on the 7th of November. My ticket is booked and all and I am now looking for some people to meet there.
What are your plans?

Hi! Decent, not long until you go then! Where are you flying into? My plan is to spend time in Melbourne catching up with family for a few weeks. Then probably head over to Sydney and work my way up the east coast. Ill stay in hostels to meet some people, then i think arranging a campervan and driving it would be a good idea! Also maybe camping.

I want to do the usual stuff really, surfing, diving, beaches, going out partying and just living the life! Im easy tho, whatever the group decision is! Drop me an email or contact mine we can sort something out! .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-10-28

Hi all,

I’m going to be in Australia between 21/11/16 - 08/12/16.

Arriving at Sydney airport (Kingford Smith) on 21/11/16 early morning…

Would be great to meet new people and share some stories and travel knowledge!

D