Australia Oct 2016!

Post Reply New Thread

Australia Oct 2016! 

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-09-16

Hi!

Planning on heading to Australia around October time to work and travel for a year (possibly more!), anyone heading out around that time or have any advice for taking on Australia alone?

Would be great if anyone was planning on something similar

All advice welcome! cheese

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-07-13

Hi Sarah!

I’m Al, from Malaysia. I’m planning to go to Melbourne, hopefully some time in August or Sept. Just waiting for my visa stuff to get sorted out.

I’m actually very familiar with Australia, especially Melbourne. Went to uni there, so I lived there for 5 years. Just got back to Malaysia last Feb. Excited to go back coz it seems like I dont feel like I’m done with Australia just yet haha.

I want to have a different kind of adventures this time. I have to admit during the 5 years I was there, I was wrapped up in a bubble, being mostly with my Malaysian friends most of the time. So, my aim this time around is to break from that circle and get to know people from all over the world.

Which part of Australia you’re planning to go to?

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2015-10-27

Hi! I will be arriving in Melbourne September 21st. I am planning to work there for a little before traveling as well.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-18

Hi, I am Libby, from China. Go to Perth on Nov. if you plan to go to west Australia, free to contact me, maybe we can do together. Email:xiaoyujqbaobei@163.comgrin

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2016-04-04

Hi I’m Emma, I’m travelling to Cairns in October, then planning on travelling down the east coast.  Would love to meet other travellers while I’m there.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-18

Emmaj358 - 18 August 2016 02:46 PM

Hi I’m Emma, I’m travelling to Cairns in October, then planning on travelling down the east coast.  Would love to meet other travellers while I’m there.

Hi, I’m Libby, Is it easy to find a job there?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-08-20

Hey everyone, i’m john
i plan on going around nov/december time, how are you all going about getting work over there, has anyone been before, this will be my first time
Any advice greatly appreciated
I’m 27 and worked for 11 years in the uk as an electrician, going to have a year or maybe more off to travel