Greece - Sailing from Athens to the Sporades - August 2016

Post Reply New Thread

Greece - Sailing from Athens to the Sporades - August 2016

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-07-14

Hi everybody,

my name is Daniel and, with some friends, I’m organizing a vacation in Greece, sharing all costs among the group members. Il will be a mix of culture, nature, relax and fun!

The starting point is Athens, then with a charter sailboat we’ll set sail to the Sporades, a group of green islands, famous for villages with white houses, beautiful beaches and secluded anchorages. This is where “Mamma Mia!” was filmed. Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonnissos and Skyros are the main islands while Peristera, Pelagos, Sk√†ntzoura and Tsougria are small and mostly uninhabited.

Among the group, an experienced skipper and a passionate Italian cook! We are looking for other people to share emotions… and costs!

Contact me for information about schedule (one or two weeks), logistics, costs, boat, locations and people that already joined the group!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-08-08

Hi Daniel,

I’m interested in joining your ship with my partner, hopefully around the 20th of August.

Let me know what dates you’re leaving from Athens and where you’re going, plus price etc.

Thanks.