SE Asia, August starting with vietnam

Post Reply New Thread

SE Asia, August starting with vietnam

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-07-15

Hey guys!
I’m travelling south east Asia in the coming months and would realllllly love to find someone to travel with!! I’m a female, 19 and Hoping to start with Vietnam and after that anywhere in se Asia is on the agenda or possible!! Message me if you are around at the same time and we could travel together!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-07-16

Hi Annie,
My name is Umesh, 40yo, I am an Indian, currently residing in Oman. This is my first solo trip and I would love to find someone to travel with and have a memorable trip. (Race/Gender/Age/Nationality doesn’t matter). I’m planning to spend my holidays (2 Weeks) in Thailand starting November 18th. I want to try Skydiving & Zip lining, other than that doesn’t have a definite plan. I am open to all kind of suggestions. If you are interested msg me.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-06-20

Hey Annie,

I’m Leon a 25 year old British Freelancer. I’m also looking to travel (and work) in SE Asia for while starting around August 18th. What’s your plan? I don’t have one haha but i’d really like to travel with someone or a group of people. Give me a shout if you’d like to talk more

Cheers,

Leon