Traveling 2017 Buddies Wanted!!!!

Post Reply New Thread

Traveling 2017 Buddies Wanted!!!!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-07-18

Hi guys!
My name is Skylar and I am 17 years old! I am looking to backpack throughout Europe for a few months starting at the beginning of 2017tongue rolleye. I am so excited and am looking for people to travel with along the way! I am super relaxed and love to do all things so I am sure we will have a lot of fun togethergrin! Message me if you guys are interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-07-20

Hey Skylar,
Where are you planning on going in 2017?
Im hitting Central America October 2016-May 2017 so if you’re around there at that time let me know smile
Brad x

Rank

Joined 2016-07-25

Hey, Ill be graduating high school in Hawaii on June 3, 2017 and Im looking to travel practically anywhere after that. Id love to meet up if youre still on the road.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-07-25

Hello All,

I’m looking for a buddy to roam around with. I’m open about destinations and time frames at this point. I’m a 30 yr old female looking to explore the world a little more!

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-08-10

I am looking for travel partners who are adveturous, sporty and are not afraid of trying new stuff. During my gap year I would like to skydive, just so you have an idea. You dont have to be willing to do this though.
I would like to visit a tropical place, or at least a place with a coast. Im the type that enjoys the place and nature more than visiting museums ( even though Im also open to that). I want a simple trip but full of good moments.
I do not mind gender.
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN AUSTRALIA, HAWAII, BAHAMAS, JAMAICA AND CUBA.
I can travel by July 2017 when i have turned 18, so I can do more things
contact me : .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-08-18

Hi I’m Georgia and I’m 18 I’m from the UK and I’m looking for a travelling partner for the summer of 2017.

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2015-09-04

Hey

Anyone interested in traveling around Asia in Jan/Feb for about 6 months. I am trying to get a group together

Rank

Joined 2016-08-22

Hey
going round the world on a gap year starting july next year and currently have no one to go with
if anyone is interested please contact me and we can discuss
Jess xx

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-08-21

What’s your plans like Jess? I’m doing Australia and NZ and looking for people to meet up with out there.

Rank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-08-30

Hello, First of i want to say that i will post this message on many threads so sorry if it is not exactly 100% accurate but i wanted to reach as many relevant people as possible.

So I have started my journey early June and i have been backpack traveling since. I try and limit myself to only walking and hitch hiking but i am open minded. Currently i am traveling through Europe and the rough plan is that i will do so for another 2 years and that i will visit all of the countries on the main land. After that i will move towards Turkey, Israel, Egypt before going to Asia but that is distant future.

I sleep in a tent and i have one place spare in it. Anyone is free to join me at any time and leave at any time as well. I have only one requirement that the person has to be open minded in spirituality because pranic dieting and healing people as well as teaching about spirituality is a thing i do everyday.

I can adjust my speed of traveling according to peoples needs if someone wants to travel faster or slower. My plans are set for me but they are as flexible as water wink

Right now I am in Poland and will slowly move to another country in between November and January. If anyone is interested in meeting with me or traveling with me please write to me on this post https://www.gapyear.com/boards/viewthread/185212
and check out my profile where you can get links to my Facebook page and YouTube channel.

I hope you will have a wonderful day and sorry if you think that this is a spam.

Ps. This post will be relevant until mid 2018