Travelling Australia 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling Australia 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-07-21

Hi after months of discussion i am taking life by the Horne’s and going to Australia to travel and work in February 2017.

At this moment in time i am a Lone Wolf and when thinking of it it makes me feel quite sick! sick
So if anyone is thinking, going or in Oz next year then drop me a message. We can survive together!? grin

I am starting my first week with the Ozintro lot on the 20th Feb.

So yeah drop me a message if you are in the same boat or can help me out!

Thanks Josh

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2015-12-27

Hi Josh

Recently I have decided to do the exact same, take on the challenge and go travel! I am pretty much in the same boat as you and doing it alone sounds a little scary!

I have just looked at ozintro as well recently and was thinking about chatting with them and booking up! Are you already booked up for Feb?

Are you planning to travel and work or just travel?

Be good to speak to you!

Thanks
Natalie grin

Rank

Joined 2016-07-21

Hey Natalie

Yeah it is scary but im at this point in life where i need a change!

And yes I have booked on for the 20th Feb week, shock
And I have a working holiday visa so will be spending the year there and finding work if all goes well grin

Just need It to hurry up so i can get my self out there!!!

Thanks Josh

Rank

Joined 2015-12-27

That’s exactly how I am feeling too so it’s time to just do it! Sounds good that’s what I plan to do as well and I think doing it through a company that can help you meet other people is a good idea! I still have to apply for my visa. Have you met some other people who are going over on their own?
cheese

Rank

Joined 2016-07-21

Nope,

At this moment I’m soloing it!
Everything is sorted my end just got to wait now and see what happens.

What about you I’m gathering you are going lone wolf?

I think Ozintro is good 1. for the fact everyone is on there own and 2. it saves you the hassle of getting things sorted such as bank account and all the other things, you really don’t have t worry about setting anything up when you get there.

Rank

Joined 2016-07-29

I’m in the exact same boat! I was looking into Ozintro as well and was thinking of going on a working holiday visa around Jan/Feb time next year.

I’m going it alone as well so I was definitely thinking of booking through a company because I just feel it would help me find my feet a bit to begin with over there.

It would be really cool to plan something with people in the same position as me before leaving.

Jesscheese

Rank

Joined 2016-07-21

Hey Jess

Sorry for the late reply, only just got a notification on my phone.
Yeah well i have booked on for Ozintro for W/C 20th Feb. As like you i think that is the best way to go about it and to get your feet on the ground.

And looking at reviews no one has said “Don’t do it as there is no point”

Its just a waiting game for me at the moment. (Just hope it comes around quick)  cheese

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey,

I am going out in March time for a year on my own. Would be good to get to know a few other people who are going out aswell!

I am in Perth for 2 weeks as my cousin is getting married, but want to head over the other side to explore that area!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-09

Hey!

I’m hoping to do the exact same around the same time, I was looking through Sta travel first, but I’m going to take a look at the Ozintro site!

Do you have everything sorted for travels?

Im so nervous to do it alone, but so exciting too!!

Rank

Joined 2016-07-21

Hey

And yep everything is sorted for me i have booked my flight, got my Visa, and booked onto Oz intro for W/C 20th February.

So excited! cheese
But also Sh*ting it! ha

Only 193 days to go…! sick