Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-07-25

Hey guys, Imm Kayley i’m 22 from Newcastle and i’m heading to Australia in October…alone! My friend was meant to come but unfortunately can’t make it now. I’m ridiculously nervous about coming alone so i’m hoping to make some friends before I go. That way I’ll not feel so nervous and stuff haha!
If anyones going round about that time let me know! It’ll be good to know some familiar faces when I get there smile
Hope to make some friends and see you guys in Australia if you get there!

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2016-04-04

Hey Kayley,

I’m also travelling to Australia alone, I will be in Cairns on the 24th October.

Let me know if you are planning to go to the East Coast!

Would be good to know some people before I go! smile

Rank

Joined 2016-07-25

Hey!
I think I should be, I’m so excited to go but again slightly nervous. I’ll be there about 10th October. I’m hoping to be in Sydney for a while I’m not sure how long for?
Have you booked your ticket etc?

Rank

Joined 2016-04-04

Hey,

Yeah I’ve got my visa and booked my plane ticket!

I was thinking about doing some trips when I first get there to hopefully meet people.

Think I’m going to book the hostel and everything before I go!

Have you booked anything yet?

Rank

Joined 2016-07-25

I’ve got my visa, and im booking my flight in the next couple of weeks! I’m also doing it through a company called Ozintro, so i can meet people and do some things the first week that im in Sydney.
Who have you booked your flight through? I’m gunna go Virgin Australia i think.
Where you flying from? It’s extremely reassuring to see how many people actually do this alone to be fair! I was so bothered that I would end up by myself and friendless hahah!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-06-15

Hiya!

I’m Katie, and I’m travelling to Australia alone as well! Fly to Sydney on 23rd September on a one way ticket and working visa. Would be so nice to get to know a few people before I head out as well

Rank

Joined 2016-07-25

Hey smile
my flight is the 8th October and I’m hoping to make some friends for when i travel there, so i can text people and not feel like a complete loner haha!
Does anyone have facebook? I was shocked at how much my visa was to be fair although i dunno how much I expected it to be haha!

Rank

Joined 2016-06-15

Hiya

Yeah I do, my names Katie porteous

Rank

Joined 2016-06-15

Half of my messages keep getting deleted after I post them for some reason! I’m doing a tour from Sydney to cairns from 2nd to 17th October then hopefully flying to Sydney to look at potential jobs

Rank

Joined 2016-04-04

Yeah I’ve booked my flight already!

Yeah add me on Facebook its Emma Jane Holmes.

Yeah I’m hoping to make friends as soon as I get there!

Glad loads of other people are going on their own too!