travel starting June 2017!!!

Post Reply New Thread

travel starting June 2017!!!

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-07-25

hey I’m from Hawaii and looking to meetup/find travel buddies that will also be taking a gap year after high school or already on the road. I’ll be 18 by June when I graduate and I’m looking to leave right away. I just got back from working on a farm for a month in ecuador. looking at maybe wwoofing, volunteering, work exchange or really anything affordable. I’d be interested in going back to South America but extremely open to going anywhere and everywhere . please get in touch!

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-08-10

Hi Lauren, Im marta and Im 17. I will turn 18 july 2017. Im also looking for a gap year buddy, but it would be even better to travel with a group.
I am very interested in going to hawaii, bahamas, cuba and jamaica. Also, I have been thinking about Australia.
I have contacted a few people that will travel after july next year and are interested in things like bungee jumping, snorkeling, and just going to the beach
If you are interested please contact me and maybe we can get together a group for Australia or Central America.