Post Reply New Thread

AUSTRALIA 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-07-29

My name’s Jess and I’m planning to get a working holiday visa for Australia and leave at the beginning of 2017!

I’m 18 and have been waiting forever to get out of here and travel Oz while earning along the way. I’m from the UK and was hoping to find someone looking to do something similar around the same time, as I am traveling alone.

I don’t have any specific plans as of yet, so I’m totally up for suggestions and ideas from otherscheese

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey Jess,

I am doing the exact same thing, but I’m going in March, as i need to save save save! I am going on my own and a little scared, but so excited aswell!

Whereabouts you starting off? I am in Perth for 2 weeks, then depending on what happens, either going to stay on that side for a while or head over to the East!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-08-07

Hey Babe,
im 17 and I live in Sydney, Australia!
if you ever come to syd i wouldnt mind showing you the nicest spots in Sydney! and i’d love to travel around AUS next year particularly to the Great Barrier Reef
p.s im a gym junkie so if we do get together dont be shocked if the first thing i would want to do is get a workout in XX haha.

Rank

Joined 2016-07-29

Hey Zoe!

I was thinking of going around Feb/March time anyways, and I was pretty much planning on doing something similar. Hopefully starting in Perth and eventually making my way over to the east side and finishing in Cairns. Have you booked flights and things already?

Rank

Joined 2016-07-29

Hey hun,
That would be fab! I plan on visiting the Great Barrier Reef, and don’t worry I’m always saying I need to work out hahaha!

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey,

Ahh thats cool! Your the first person who has said that they are also starting in Perth! Yeah my flight out is on the 3rd March and then with my family for 2 weeks, then not sure what to do! Have you got anything planned? If its easier, e-mail me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) smile x

jessjames23 - 07 August 2016 04:39 PM

Hey Zoe!

I was thinking of going around Feb/March time anyways, and I was pretty much planning on doing something similar. Hopefully starting in Perth and eventually making my way over to the east side and finishing in Cairns. Have you booked flights and things already?

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-09

Hey Jess & Zoe!

I’m in the same boat as you both, I have for as long as I remember wanted to travel out to Australia and I am planning to do so by March 2017.

Very nerve-racking for my first time so far away alone, so I am hoping to meet new people to hopefully start my travel plans!

Have either of you got your visas or flights yet? I’m just starting set everything in stone this month! cheese

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-10

Hey Jess,

My name is Matthias or Matt (however you like it most)
I am planning on going to Australia for a year in September of 2017 and starting in Perth where I will be buying my own car for a year.
Currently I am working and saving money for the trip. Also I am currently only 17 years old and still in High School but when september 2017 comes around I will be 18 and graduated. Maybe we will meet someday smile.

Cheers.