Australia March 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Australia March 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey everyone,

Im Zoe, 23 from Surrey, UK.

I am going to out to Australia in March 2017 for a year (or longer) on a working holiday visa. I am starting of in Perth for a family wedding, then being left on my own to start my travels.

Not sure on my plan yet, but i was going to stay in Perth for a bit, hop over to Thailand etc for 3 months and then hit East Australia from September time. I am going on my tod, so would be good to go with others or just know other people who are also planning on going. Happy to change my plan and most probably will change it, as I’m very indecisive. Also really want to go to fiji and bali, but going to start with Aus and then see what happens!

If anyone is going in March time aswell, let me know as it would be great to make some new friends before the travels begin to perhaps travel around with!grin

Zoe x

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 429

Joined 2011-09-07

If you’re planning on South East Asia then personally I’d say start on a tourist visa in Aus, then get a working holiday when you come back, otherwise you’re wasting 3 months of your working visa!
Flights from Perth to Bali are dirt cheap, so thats the easist base if you want to do Bali, and Fiji is really cool smile
You’ll meet so many people on the east coast, if you do the greyhound buses or Oz Experience you’ll keep bumping into people along the coast and make friends smile

Rank

Joined 2016-06-28

Lucy789 - 07 August 2016 04:06 PM

If you’re planning on South East Asia then personally I’d say start on a tourist visa in Aus, then get a working holiday when you come back, otherwise you’re wasting 3 months of your working visa!
Flights from Perth to Bali are dirt cheap, so thats the easist base if you want to do Bali, and Fiji is really cool smile
You’ll meet so many people on the east coast, if you do the greyhound buses or Oz Experience you’ll keep bumping into people along the coast and make friends smile

Thanks for the info. I am not sure what i am gonna do yet, just got ideas smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-11-16

hey, im going to Aus in May and would love to meet people to travel around with. smile

Rank

Joined 2016-06-28

hey, thats cool! whereabouts you starting? I’m up for meeting new peeps aswell smile