Backpacking Feb 2017-End of March 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Backpacking Feb 2017-End of March 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2016-06-05

Hi!
I’m Ashley and I’m 22 from the USA and I am planning a trip to Europe from the beginning of February to the end of March 2017.
My list of countries is pretty long:
-Ireland
-Scotland
-England
-France
-Germany
-Netherlands
-Chez Republic
-Austria
-Hungary
-Italy
-Greece
-Spain
  I’m planning to fly into Dublin and go from there. Trains and hostels are my idea for traveling! I’m looking for a fun person to join me on my adventure! I"m flexible with stops and compromising on what we want to do.
Please message me if you’re interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-08

Hello Ashley!

I will be in Spain throughout March 2017. Madrid, Barcelona,Valencia and Granada. I’d be happy to meet if you’re around! I’m 21 from the UK. Feel free to add me on Facebook etc! smile

Rank

Joined 2016-06-05

That would be great! I’m ending my trip in Barcelona, so it would be wonderful to have some people to end it out with! I’ll add you

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-09-10

Hi,

Im planning on beginning travelling from Ireland at the end of Jan 2017 and travelling through some of the countries you have listed. I am new to this, a friend just advised me about looking for someone to go travelling with rather than alone so i was directed to this site. Pity some of my friends are home minded. i would be highly interested in jetting off with you from Dublin however, would be nice setting off a journey with other people.

anyways let me know what you think, Cheers grin

Rank

Joined 2016-06-05

I messaged you!

Rank

Joined 2016-09-10

Yeah i am not familiar with how to see that message.

Rank

Joined 2016-06-05

If you look up where your profile pic icon is it says account click there and it says messages.  Or we can just email since that’s easier.
Mines .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Joined 2016-09-22

Hi all,

I’m 18 and taking a year out between school and uni. I’m going to the USA in April for hopefully a couple of months, but I’d love to go backpacking around Europe!
I live in Wales (which is beautiful by the way, not sure why it’s not on the original list raspberry) so I’ve got a fair few links and ideas in the UK, but I’ve always wanted to go to places like Austria, Finland, Germany… and Greece would be a real treat!
Nothing is set in stone yet for between now and April, but if you’ve space for one more, please let me know! smile

Rank

Joined 2016-06-05

I think it would be great to meet as many new people as I can! My email address is in a post above, so please feel free to email me to talk about everything further!