Travel and Work Australia 2017 starting sept/oct?

Post Reply New Thread

Travel and Work Australia 2017 starting sept/oct?

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2015-12-27

Hey,

My name is name is Natalie, I am looking to pack up my bags and leave for Australia towards the end of next year as I need to extra time just to save! Something I have always wanted to do and feel right now is the right time to do it however I am looking to do this on my own as my friends from home are settled down with kids etc!

I am looking for someone in the same boat to head out to oz with or even meet over there, or even some hints and tips!

I have been looking at ozintro as well to maybe help start me off!

Any help would be appreciated

Natalie X

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey Natalie,

I am heading over to March time, but looking to be over in the East side around September time. I am also going on my own and think it would be great to meet other people out there or before i go!

I have also looked into Oz intro, so i may do that aswell!

Zoe x

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2015-12-27

Hi Zoe!

Sounds good, where are you heading in March when you go over? Are you looking to travel the east coast and are you going over for a year?

I am the same just looking to meet other people because it’s a scary thing going out into the unknown on your own! Be good to chat!

Natalie! X

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey,

i am heading to Perth first of all, as my cousin is getting married, so my plan is to stay on that side for the winter months, then head to the east side around September time ad yeah for a year and then hopefully get my second year when its up for renewal!

Zoe x