Hi First Time Traveller Looking For Advice And Help Please! Possible Travel Buddy As Well

Post Reply New Thread

Hi First Time Traveller Looking For Advice And Help Please! Possible Travel Buddy As Well

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-07

Hey my name is Tom! I come from England.
Basically I am looking to start and adventure and backpack for around 3-6 months and would like some advice on where to go and how much money it would cost.
I am looking to travel super low budget so will not mind staying in low end hotels/hostels
I have always wanted to travel India and just immerse my self in culture and food ( I’m not a super party guy) but have been told it’s quite a shock for first time travellers. Anywhere in Asia low budget would be ideal though
Also i would like to travel with someone/people as no one i know has the ambition of seeing the world

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2015-09-04

Hi Tom

I’m Hannah, also from England and looking to go traveling in 2017 around Jan/Feb. I would like to travel to Thailand - Bali - Gili T - Vietnam - China and Hong Kong for around six months or longer. I am also looking to travel as cheaply as possible. I too am not a real party person and want to immerse myself in the local culture.

I have been talking to a few people on here who are interested in travelling around Asia. Let me know if you’re interested and want to join in on my plans.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-07

Hey Hannah,
Thanks for the reply. Jan/Feb is ideal as long as i have the funds (still not sure of an estimate so any advice would be great. I have scrapped the India idea for now as have done some more research and doesn’t seem like an introvert like me would survive a day there.
It would be much appreciated if there is space for me to be involved in any plans not even to tag along maybe just advice

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2015-09-04

Glad that you are interested. Would like to chat to some more, Facebook would be easier if you have it you can add me Hannah Daulphin-Whitfield