Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-09

Hey guys,

19, from Leeds, UK.

Currently starting my travel plans for Australia, hoping to go as soon as. However looking at being there by March 2017. I tend on working and travelling, mainly on the East side of Australia making my way along the coast from Sydney to Cairns, maybe stopping off in Perth beforehand.

I am hoping to find people in the same situation as me to begin my journey with me as it is a little nerve-racking at first to go alone, also open to altering my plans as nothing is set in stone just yet!!

feel free to message me with your travel plans too!!grin

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

DarcieL19 - 09 August 2016 08:46 AM

Hey guys,

19, from Leeds, UK.

Currently starting my travel plans for Australia, hoping to go as soon as. However looking at being there by March 2017. I tend on working and travelling, mainly on the East side of Australia making my way along the coast from Sydney to Cairns, maybe stopping off in Perth beforehand.

I am hoping to find people in the same situation as me to begin my journey with me as it is a little nerve-racking at first to go alone, also open to altering my plans as nothing is set in stone just yet!!

Hey Darcie,

I saw you messaged on another board that i posted on but i cant find it anywhere ahaha.

I am planning on going in March. I am starting off in Perth, as i have a family wedding then gonna do the west side first, as there isn’t much to do then hop over to the east side!

Like you, so excited, but also nervous and would love to know some people to meet out there in the same situation!  smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-18

zoebowx - 09 August 2016 08:14 PM
DarcieL19 - 09 August 2016 08:46 AM

Hey guys,

19, from Leeds, UK.

Hey Darcie,

I saw you messaged on another board that i posted on but i cant find it anywhere ahaha.

I am planning on going in March. I am starting off in Perth, as i have a family wedding then gonna do the west side first, as there isn’t much to do then hop over to the east side!

Like you, so excited, but also nervous and would love to know some people to meet out there in the same situation!  smile

Hi, My name is libby, I am from China. I will travel to Perth on Nov.  You two all want start from Perth, me too. I would love to know you two update plans or meet out there. I am warried about finding job in Australia, I am not an English native speakerconfused. Feel free to contact me. Email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).grin