SUMMER 2017 INTERRAILING/TRAVELLING BUDDIES!

Post Reply New Thread

SUMMER 2017 INTERRAILING/TRAVELLING BUDDIES!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-08-10

Hey/Bonjour/Hola/Hallo Guys! cool smile

After spending most of my summers bored, working, doing the same things over and over again, I have decided that next summer will be different! The world is such a beautiful place and with so many opportunities I have no excuse to miss out on this! I really long for an awakening experience as well!

Thus I have decided next May onwards till end of September/October (possibly longer) I am going travelling and I would love to meet some buddies on the way. Also it would be a great chance to meet new people and discover new cultures and lifestyles.

I am thinking Interrailing around beautiful Europe and then expanding to either Asia or South America (depending how my budget is looking obvs). I want to do some crazy things, visit some beautiful attractions and eat some amazing cultural food!

Anyone up for it cheese message moi!! tongue laugh

Jess!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-08-13

Hi! My name is Lydia, I am an 18 gap year student and I am from Shanghai. I am really excited that you have almost exactly the same travelling plan as mine! I plan to travel through Europe starting from May 2017 by Eurail, which is a not very expensive way for students to travel. It could be awesome if we can be travelling buddies, since I speaking fluent english so we would have no communication problems. And I can even show you around Asia! My facebook account name is Tang Li. You can contact directly by imessage:D!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-15

Hi everyone!

My name is Mustafa, i am 20 years old. This summer is busy with intern and summer school. And i want to change my next summer. i will visit Eu with rail. I would like being alone but sometimes it comes bored.

my trip will start 20-21th of July. and i planned to travel italy, spain, france, serbia, czech republic, may be austria.

does someone want to see this beauty? cheese message me!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-27

Hey!! I’m 18 from the UK and want to go interrailing for a month around Europe starting in Belgium and ending in Portugal! If anyone is interested (preferably girls around my age, but I’m open to guys too!) please do message me so we can chat and hopefully arrange something! Thanks smile xo

Rank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-08-30

Hello, First of i want to say that i will post this message on many threads so sorry if it is not exactly 100% accurate but i wanted to reach as many relevant people as possible.

So I have started my journey early June and i have been backpack traveling since. I try and limit myself to only walking and hitch hiking but i am open minded. Currently i am traveling through Europe and the rough plan is that i will do so for another 2 years and that i will visit all of the countries on the main land. After that i will move towards Turkey, Israel, Egypt before going to Asia but that is distant future.

I sleep in a tent and i have one place spare in it. Anyone is free to join me at any time and leave at any time as well. I have only one requirement that the person has to be open minded in spirituality because pranic dieting and healing people as well as teaching about spirituality is a thing i do everyday.

I can adjust my speed of traveling according to peoples needs if someone wants to travel faster or slower. My plans are set for me but they are as flexible as water wink

Right now I am in Poland and will slowly move to another country in between November and January. If anyone is interested in meeting with me or traveling with me please write to me on this post https://www.gapyear.com/boards/viewthread/185212
and check out my profile where you can get links to my Facebook page and YouTube channel.

I hope you will have a wonderful day and sorry if you think that this is a spam.

Ps. This post will be relevant until mid 2018