EURASIA (Europe and Asia)

Post Reply New Thread

EURASIA (Europe and Asia)

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-07-31

Hi everybody!

My name is Jose, am from Portugal and in the next days I’m going to start perhaps the “Adventure” of my life, at least so far it will be for sure..

My plan is to travel by Land and Sea (ferries) across all Europe and Asia, with this particular destination : JAPAN. smile

It will be hard, tough, perhaps sometimes a pain in the ***, but there will be great times also I’m sure. Anyway, so far I’m going alone, but if there is someone interested, contact me. It doesnt need to be all the way to the end.

This is a quick brief of the route plane:
Portugal (leaving at day 15 this month), Spain, Southeastern France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, (maybe Liechtenstein), Italy, (maybe Malta by ferrie, and back to Italy later), San Marino (inside Italy), Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania (maybe: Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Bulgaria), Greece, Turkey, (maybe Cyprus by ferrie and back to Turkey), Georgia, Abkhazia (not very well recognised country/state inside Georgia), Armenia, Azerbaijan.
now heading to Asia, I take the ferries in Baku, Azerbaijan and off i (we) go! -> Turkemenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan (if I have the money for the compulsory Tour, otherwise no ViSA, no Bhutan), Bangladesh, Myanmar (Burma), Laos, Thailand, Malaysia (inc. Singapore), Indonesia (all the way to Bali), back to Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, China (including Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau). From here there are 3 options:

1) North Korea (if I have the money for the compulsory Tour, otherwise no ViSA, no North Korea) -> South Korea and by ferry , Busan city to Fukuoka I think, already in JAPAN!!!
2) Direct Ferry from China to JAPAN
3) Ferry from China to South Korea, and later again from Busan, JAPAN here I go!

And that’s it! About the return well, it will depend completly of the budget at the time. Low Budge = Cheapest flight ticket to Home
Good Budge = Japan to China, from there to Mongolia, there I take the Trans- Siberian with Mongolian Connection, I cross Russia and after is see the rest of Europe I didnt saw at the beginning.

As you can see, not easy at all, I have been planning this already ~2years maybe!? I dont know.. Anyway, if there is someone interested, contact me (I will try to check mailbox frequently). cool smirk

Thanks for your time, and safe travels, amazing moments and have fun ^^)