Are you driving to Spain in a UK car? We’d like to buy it from you! :)

Post Reply New Thread

Are you driving to Spain in a UK car? We’d like to buy it from you! :)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-14

Hi Everyone!

My boyfriend an I arw spending the summer in Barcelona. We plan to leave in October and wanted to drive back through Europe and stop off at a couple of places along the way to England making a fun road trip! To hire a car and take it across boarders is too expensive and buying a Spanish car would be useless once back in the UK so we are looking for someone who ia driving an English car into Spain and looking to sell it.

It’s a long shot but there maybe someone smile

Thanks,
Ema and Mark xx

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-22

Hi!

Not sure if you guys are still looking for a UK car in Spain but me and my Wife have one that we’re trying to sell!! Only problem is we’re based down near Malaga so i’m not sure what your travel plans are. Our car is a 2010 Renault Clio anyway and has Sat Nav for UK, Spain, Gibraltar and Portugal. Its been great for us and we actually used it to move down here and drive through europe in the first place so I can highly recommend it for your trip!

Anyway, let me know if you guys are interested and maybe we can arrange something! smile

Cheers,

Edward xx

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-14

Hi Edward!

How much are you selling it for?

Thanksss ☺️

Rank

Joined 2016-08-22

Hi Ema,

We were looking for about €2,500 - €3,000. What sort of price were you looking to spend? Do you think you’d be able to get down to the area?

Just a random side note because we just did it but if you’re thinking of driving through Europe i’d seriously recommend the Portugese Alentejo coast. Only because we just did it and it was brilliant!

Rank

Joined 2016-08-22

Hi Ema,

Sorry, I just re-read my message i sent before and I got my numbers mixed up on my phone keyboard! I meant €1500 - €2000. Sorry about that!

Let me know if you’re interested anyway smile