Travel Buddy/ ies Australia ’17

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Buddy/ ies Australia ‘17

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-16

I’m planning to backpack Australia and possibly New Zealand, probably setting off in January/ February 2017.
I haven’t booked anything yet, so I’m flexible and open for suggestions. All my friends have gone off to uni and are generally not too keen on traveling. I don’t really want to travel on my own as its my first time backpacking and I’m a little scared to go out there on my own.

So yeah nothing’s set in stone yet and maybe someone has similar plans. i would prefer someone around my own age (19ish).

Just let me know if you’re interested!

Kati

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-07-21

Hi

I’m Josh and i am leaving for Australia on the 18th Feb, i am exactly in the same boat as you, never travelled before and going it alone as per say.

I have booked on to Ozintro as i decided i didn’t have the bottle to just organise things by my self from the start off.

some people say its not worth it but for me i think it is, if you don’t know anything about it take a look and see what you think.

https://www.ozintro.com/

Cheers Josh grin

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey,

i am going out to Aus at the beginning of March next year for a year and hopefully longer!

Haven’t planned anything yet, but starting in Perth as my cousin in getting married then not to sure what I’m going to do afterwards! Travelling on my own and this is my first time on my own aswell

Have you booked flights or anything?

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-16

Thank you both for your replies!
I haven’t booked anything yet, I don’t even know where to start smile I’m not sure about using an organization as everyone says it’s just a waste of money.
If you’d like to talk in a little more detail maybe you could e-mail me (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))
I think e-mailing would be easier as the website doesn’t respond properly anyway.
Thank you!