Australia/NZ 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Australia/NZ 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-08-21

Hoping to head out to Australia and New Zealand in January 2017 for as long as possible. Planning to fly into Perth and travel down to Melbourne before flying to Christchurch. Nothing booked yet, just trying to consider the options but open to whatever.

ATM i’m going alone so would love to find some other travellers to either travel with/meet up! Contact me on here or on Facebook if you’re interested or just to chat about your plans/experiences in general smile

Facebook: Harri Rowlands
email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-22

Hi,
I am hoping to get down to aus and NZ sometime next year. Was planning to go down for the lions tour but can’t make it. Have you thought about what you’re gonna do? work/volunteer/backpack??
thanks

Rank

Joined 2016-08-21

Gonna get a working holiday visa but haven’t thought too much about what I’m gonna do. Would love to see the lions tour too while there though.
When you thinking of going?

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-22

planning on going down for about 11 weeks but have to fit it into my whole gap year so i’m not sure when to go now. Definitely between july 2017 and end of nov 2017 or april 2018 and end of aug 2018

Rank

Joined 2016-08-21

ahh I’m probably gonna be back by then :(

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-08-30

Hi mate,

You have similar plans to me, I have literally just booked my flight to Sydney at end of October! Plan to head up easy coast after working in Sydney for 2 months or so. Then head over to NZ afterwards!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-10-20

Hey Harri I’m planning to go the entire month of March. Do you think you will still be around?