Travel buddy wanted: Early-Mid 2017!

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy wanted: Early-Mid 2017!

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-08-22

Hi all,

My name is Siobhan but everyone calls me Carla. Don’t ask me why, I have no idea. It’s my middle name so a little weird. I’ve just turned 21 and have saved to go on a World-ish tour. I have nothing planned except for the destinations.

I’m looking at jam-packing as many locations between Feb 17 - June 17.

So, on the agenda we have: Sydney, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Amsterdam, France, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, China, India, Thailand, Toronto, Brasil, Peru, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Florida, New Orleans, Texas, Las Vegas and California ...not necessarily in that ordertongue wink

All of my friends went on holiday without me this year (I was saving for this World tour) so I don’t have anyone to go with. Yes, I am looking for sympathy.

Did it work? I guess we will find out… drop me an message if you are interested.

Carla kiss

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-08-23

Hi Carla,

I think visiting all these countries in 6 weeks is going to be hectic. I would suggest seeing less countries but staying more time in each. It would also save you money on plane tickets! wink

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-08-22

I had to edit the post because it was really misleading. I should really proof-read before posting things. I want to visit as many of the 25 destinations in 6 weeks, not all.

Thanks for the help though.

Carla smile

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-08-30

Hello, First of i want to say that i will post this message on many threads so sorry if it is not exactly 100% accurate but i wanted to reach as many relevant people as possible.

So I have started my journey early June and i have been backpack traveling since. I try and limit myself to only walking and hitch hiking but i am open minded. Currently i am traveling through Europe and the rough plan is that i will do so for another 2 years and that i will visit all of the countries on the main land. After that i will move towards Turkey, Israel, Egypt before going to Asia but that is distant future.

I sleep in a tent and i have one place spare in it. Anyone is free to join me at any time and leave at any time as well. I have only one requirement that the person has to be open minded in spirituality because pranic dieting and healing people as well as teaching about spirituality is a thing i do everyday.

I can adjust my speed of traveling according to peoples needs if someone wants to travel faster or slower. My plans are set for me but they are as flexible as water wink

Right now I am in Poland and will slowly move to another country in between November and January. If anyone is interested in meeting with me or traveling with me please write to me on this post
and check out my profile where you can get links to my Facebook page and YouTube channel.

I hope you will have a wonderful day and sorry if you think that this is a spam.

Ps. This post will be relevant until mid 2018