Travelling to Australia January 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling to Australia January 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-08-28

Hi everyone,

I’m Chris, 26 and from Brighton, England and I am travelling to Australia in January 2017. It will be my first time visiting there and can’t wait to be over there. I am planning on doing about 5-6 months over there so if your looking to buddy up feel free to drop me a message

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-08-29

Hey,

I’ll be in Australia towards the end of January. What part are you thinking to travel to?

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-08-28

Hello,

I will probably head to the East coast first then go over to Perth and then go back to Sydney and other areas.. How long are you going for did you say? If you wanted too you could add my on what’s app or Facebook as easier to talk

Rank

Joined 2016-08-29

Hi Chris, sorry I’ve just seen this message.

Yeah what’s your FB link and I’ll add you on there.

Have you spoken to anyone else doing the same thing?

Francesca X

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2015-04-11

Hey

I am also planning on heading out to Australia in January 2017. Planning on travelling the East Coast, probably flying out to Melbourne first but have no set plans.

When are you planning on heading out?

Emily

Rank

Joined 2016-11-12

Hey I’m going out there January aswell ! Any of you looking for a travel bud still? Could start up a Facebook chat?

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-11-21

Hey,

I’ve just applied for my visa this weekend! Planning on booking flights for the end of January 2017 from Birmingham/Manchester to Sydney and then travel up the East Coast.

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-11-29

lucie1990 - 21 November 2016 06:27 PM

Hey,

I’ve just applied for my visa this weekend! Planning on booking flights for the end of January 2017 from Birmingham/Manchester to Sydney and then travel up the East Coast.

Hey! I’m also flying in to Sydney at the beginning of January! How’s the planning going?

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-11-21

Hey Heidi, plannings going well job confirmed until March, waiting to here about my visa! I’ve also found flights I want to book soon!! How about you? Add me on fb Lucie Vernon if you wish to chat more!