Australia 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Australia 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-30

Hey,

my name is Eddie and I’m 18. I’m planning to head to Australia with a WHV in March 2017. I’m heading to Brisbane first. When I get there I’ll probably chill for a week or two but then I’m going to do my 88 day regional work and get it out of the way. If anyone is heading over the same time as me let me know, it would be cool to know someone there and to do the regional work with.

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-07-21

Alright Bud,

I’m flying into Sydney on the 18th Feb and spending a week there before travelling New South Wales for a month or so, after that if all goes well i will be heading up the coast to Brisbane. It would be awesome to then do my 88 days seasonal work. as like you said just to get it out the way, what exact day are you thinking of doing it?

Cheers Josh

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-30

I’m heading over the end of March, so I’d probably do the regional work at the start of April, you?

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-09-02

Just seen this thread as me and my best friend Becky are heading out to Australia end of December 2016 for a year. Griffith in NSW is good for regional work, not all fruit picking or farm work either, some require tractor drivers, wineries and grain work. There’s a working hostel there as well called Globe Backpackers. Have previously worked for them myself so its all good! Really well paid work also if you get into the right job and you get your 88 days signed off quickly smile