Looking for people to travel with

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for people to travel with

Rank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-08-30

Hi everyone. In June I started my journey and I am traveling around Europe. Currently I am in Poland and I plan to be here until the start of January. Then I Plan to travel down to Czech republic or Ukraine.

So I am traveling by walking and hitch hiking and are looking for people to travel with.

The only requirement I have is that the person must have some knowledge or at least be open minded about spirituality because I am a spiritual healer and are consistently working to better myself in that field.

Have a nice day :D

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2015-07-11

Hi there

Your post caught my attention as I’m spiritual myself. I’m free to travel from December this year. I’ll be in Asia around that time. I’m travelling with friend in Nov and have some time to travel alone in December.
Let me know if those dates work

Take care

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-09-06

Hello! I am taking a eurotrip starting on September 19th from Athens, Greece.  I will be backpacking my way through Europe until October 24th.  I am looking for people to meet up with to explore together.

Rank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-08-30

Unfortunately I am going to be still in europe for another 1 or 2 years, traveling around it. And i am going to go to Asia after that. I plan to be in Poland until at least november but if i am fortunate enough i will manage to get to ukraine earlier that the new year.

As I said i travel slowly because i want to be able to get to know every region of the country separately and get to know the culture in each part as well.

I have sold everything i owned and i live in the tent now so i have no obligations and i planned this trip to be 7 years and on the 7th year i am to reach Japan. So there will be plenty of opportunities to meet because anyone is free to join or leave me at any time.

I wish you a wonderful day and true happiness in life :D