Working, travelling Australia 16-17

Post Reply New Thread

Working, travelling Australia 16-17

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-09-02

Hi guys!

Me and my best friend Becky are heading off to Griffith Australia for 4 months end of December 2016 to do some work and gather our money to travel, then off on our travels around Australia and Thailand towards then end of our year trip. Heads up for any of you wanting to work, Griffith is GREAT for back packer work and very well paid! I know this as I have previously worked in Australia for 6 months back in 2015. I can drive so that may be a bonus for anyone interested in meeting up. We’re open for ideas and obviously meeting new people that we can hopefully share our experience with!

Would be great to meet up.

Catherine smile x

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-08-29

Hey smile

Sounds great. I’ll be in Australia at the end of January and am looking for a few people to explore with. How long are you thinking to travel for? Are you from the UK?

Francesca X

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-09-02

Hey Francesca smile

That’s good to hear well hopefully we can meet up! your definitely welcome to explore with us, after all the more the merrier smile
We’re going from December 16-17 so a year in total, and yes I am, Coventry.. Add me of fb we can chat more there, Catherine Puffett x

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-09-09

I’m currently in Melbourne looking for a bit of work and checking the place out until around the new year. I just started my holiday work visa and would love to meet up for a bit of travel. Let me know if you ladies are looking for another travel buddy!

Abigail