Travel Buddy to Volunteer with around Europe. 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Buddy to Volunteer with around Europe. 2017

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-05

Hi. My name is Róisín, (pronounce Ro-Sheen), or Rose for short. Im currently 17 but plan on traveling after I turn 18.

My plan is to travel around Europe, volunteering in places for a week or a month using I want to use my gap year to travel, but also help others, as well as making memories and trying to keep the year to minimum expense.

With workaway, you volunteer for people around the world with whatever they need in exchange for a bed and food.

If you’d like to be my travel buddy I’d like to talk for the months coming leading up to the set off date (which I was hoping would be around January and spend the year traveling). I would love to go to place that you find interesting as well.

I’m up for trying anything new.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-04-06

I would be interested! But i am only free from the end of june to early September this year, are you only looking for people to travel the whole year with?

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-08-30

Hello, First of i want to say that i will post this message on many threads so sorry if it is not exactly 100% accurate but i wanted to reach as many relevant people as possible.

So I have started my journey early June and i have been backpack traveling since. I try and limit myself to only walking and hitch hiking but i am open minded. Currently i am traveling through Europe and the rough plan is that i will do so for another 2 years and that i will visit all of the countries on the main land. After that i will move towards Turkey, Israel, Egypt before going to Asia but that is distant future.

I sleep in a tent and i have one place spare in it. Anyone is free to join me at any time and leave at any time as well. I have only one requirement that the person has to be open minded in spirituality because pranic dieting and healing people as well as teaching about spirituality is a thing i do everyday.

I can adjust my speed of traveling according to peoples needs if someone wants to travel faster or slower. My plans are set for me but they are as flexible as water wink

Right now I am in Poland and will slowly move to another country in between November and January. If anyone is interested in meeting with me or traveling with me please write to me on this post
and check out my profile where you can get links to my Facebook page and YouTube channel.

I hope you will have a wonderful day and sorry if you think that this is a spam.

Ps. This post will be relevant until mid 2018