Belgian going to travel Australia in october 2016

Post Reply New Thread

Belgian going to travel Australia in october 2016

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-09-06

Hey everyone,

I am a 22 year old guy from Belgium ( photo is from 4 years back in case you might wonder) and i am planning on visiting Australia.  Normally I was planning on going with a friend but things changed since last month. He got a girlfriend and ditched me 2 weeks before departure. Everything changed for me and I delayed my flight. Now I am planning on going to Australia in october because I have been excited for going to Australia for about a year and worked really hard while graduating college. I don’t want my experience to be ruined by someone else but tbh it scares the shit out of me for going alone. If anyone is already planning on going around this time, let me know smile

Thanks for reading!

Rank

Joined 2016-10-04

Hi! My name is Lennart and I’m from The Netherlands. I’m heading for Australia on the 7th of November. Have you booked your flight yet? Where are you planning to go/stay?

Hope to hear from you!

Rank

Joined 2016-09-06

Lennart - 04 October 2016 03:02 PM

Hi! My name is Lennart and I’m from The Netherlands. I’m heading for Australia on the 7th of November. Have you booked your flight yet? Where are you planning to go/stay?

Hope to hear from you!

Hey! Mijn vlucht is geboekt 25 oktober en ik ga in Sydney verblijven. jij?