Australia East Coast 2017!

Post Reply New Thread

Australia East Coast 2017!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-09-07

Hi,

Going to keep it short and sweet, I plan to travel the ‘typical’ backpacker route up the east coast from February 2017 and it would be great to see who’s also thinking of doing the same or similar route over a year or two.

Planning to start in Melbourne and end in Cairns finding jobs along the way and then seeing what happens! Would also like to visit New Zealand and parts of Asia during short breaks as a year is a hell of a long time but I’m pretty open to anything.

Let me know who’s out there!

Joe

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-07-21

Alright Bro

Im off to Sydney on the 18th Feb and staying there for a week then moving on. Would be good to meet you somewhere on the east coast. I am planning on buying a car ASAP to have more freedom. Have you got a set day when you are going?

Cheers Josh

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-09-07

Hi,

That’s sweet! How long are you planning on staying out there in total? Haven’t got a set date yet, more than likely be mid-end Feb. Plan to stay in Thailand for a couple of weeks on the way to break up the flight and just have a little holiday before I land in Aus and look for work. Add me on Facebook - Joey Haydon.

Rank

Joined 2016-07-21

Sent you a request mate

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-09-13

Hey! smile

I’m wanting to travel Aus next year around the same time.

I need some pep talks or to meet some travelling buddies on here I can meet up or go travelling with as I just don’t have the courage to just quit my job and go alone!

Rank

Joined 2016-07-21

HI Charlotte

Yeah like i said i am arriving 20th Feb in Sydney and as far as i’m concerned you more than welcome to travel with me. i don’t really have a plan on what i am going to do after my week in Sydney but i’m just going to go with the flow so if you want to you are welcome to join!?

And i regards to nerves, JUST GO FOR IT!
That’s what i’m telling myself and i know if i don’t all i will do for the rest of my life is regret not doing it!

But like i said if it helps you decide you can join me whether for the whole time you are there or just so you can get on your feet. grin

Thanks Josh